Bio-toilet system is quite different from conventional septic Tank systems,pit latrine or sewage treatment plant.it saves lot of water and helps in keeping the environment clean. bio-digester technology treats human waste at the source. a collection of anaerobic bacteria that has been adapted to work at temperature as low as 5 degree Celsius and as high as 50 degree Celsius act as binocular methane and carbon-dioxide gases. The bio-digester tank in every toilet is filled with inoculums containing four types of bacteria, the water trap system in the toilet prevent air from getting into the tank, the human waste is processed by anaerobic bacteria in seven chambers in the tank and the methane gas is allowed to escape into the air.
After the completion of this process, only methane, carbon dioxide gases and water remains. These gases are left in the environment whereas water can be re-cycled and use in the toilet again.
WHAT IS BIO-TOILET SYSTEM ?
Bio- toilet is a decomposing mechanized toilet system which decomposes human excretory waste in the digester – tank using specific high graded bacteria anaerobic further converting it into methane gas, carbon dioxide gas and water.
what is Anaerobic bacteria ?
Anaerobic bacteria are germs that can survive and grow where there is no oxygen. for example, it can thrive in human tissue that is injured and does not have oxygen-rich blood flowing to it, infections like tetanus and gangrene are caused by anaerobic bacteria.
11 ADVANTAGES OF BIO-TOILET SYSTEM.
(1) Bio-toilet does not required much space for construction compared to conventional septic tank system.
(2) Bio-toilet has 99% aerobic treatment
(3) Bio-toilet has no dependence on energy inputs
(4) Bio-toilet can last more than 50 years without problem.
(5) Bio-toilet is odorless
(6) Bio-toilet does not get filled like conventional septic tank system,pit latrine, so there is no need to spend money on evacuation or dislodging.
(7) It does not require periodic Maintenance
(8) Bio- toilet has high effluent quality.
(9) Bio-toilet is good for water-logged and swampy areas.
(10) Bio-toilet decomposes human waste faster.
(11) Bio- toilet required about half liter of water to flush while conventional septic tank system required about 10 to 15 liters of water.
bio-toilet system design and installations.
The bio-toilet consists of an easy to install super-structure and a multi-chambered mat-riced bio tank that holds the bacterial culture and supports the treatment of human waste. The system does not need any external energy for treatment, and produces pathogen-free effluent water that is appropriate for gardening and similar purposes; the system also produces bio-gas that can be used for cooking or heating. The system meets all of the regulatory and environmental compliance requirements. The special design of the bio-tank can be customized as per the requirement and need of the end-user, and these toilet provide a zero discharge human waste solution. Proper design of the bio-toilet implies that the system fulfills criteria such as: safety, functionality, esthetic, economic affordability and environmental friendly.
Be updated with new posts and newsletters by adding your email here.